We must resist the fascist Trump with all our might, to save America. So many before us sacrificed so much for the highest ideals of America, the idea of America, and the very real democracy and rights and pluralism that we enjoy. My parents were the WWII generation. That generation fought fascism in its ugliest possible iteration. My generation protested (and many of us still are) in the streets for peace, civil rights, and the environment. We can do that here. We can peacefully and powerfully take to the streets. Let's keep it that way. It's up to us.
#resist
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They don't remember.
It blows my mind and breaks my heart to realize that there are grown adults of around 20 years young, who don't remember what America w...
-
I’ve been accused of being “stuck in the sixties”, but the past six months of my life give new meaning to that phrase! We must travel back i...
-
I had a special request for this blog topic by a wonderful woman named Kate, whom I really respect from the on-line diet community I’m a lon...
-
I gave myself quite a scare last evening. First, a little history: on November 27th, it will be two years that I’ve been doing stunningly ...

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.