Well, as of 4 hours ago, Trump has officially gone off the deep end.
He now claims, on Twitter of course, that "I won the popular vote if you deduct the millions of people who voted illegally."
1. Millions of people did NOT vote illegally.
2. Trump did NOT win the popular vote, not even remotely close.
He is spewing out a slew of demented tweets because he is upset about the recount movement. Do we even care that he LIES blatantly and routinely, or has it, in fact, become so routine, that it seems normal that we now have a President Elect who just tells bald-faced lies that are easily disproved and we just give him pass after pass on it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They don't remember.
It blows my mind and breaks my heart to realize that there are grown adults of around 20 years young, who don't remember what America w...
-
I’ve been accused of being “stuck in the sixties”, but the past six months of my life give new meaning to that phrase! We must travel back i...
-
I had a special request for this blog topic by a wonderful woman named Kate, whom I really respect from the on-line diet community I’m a lon...
-
I gave myself quite a scare last evening. First, a little history: on November 27th, it will be two years that I’ve been doing stunningly ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.