Donald J. Trump, a few moments ago: "We have to look very seriously at the mosques."
My reaction: Oh my God this really is like right before Nazi Germany.
Donald J. Trump, right after that: "We are in a war. We don't know where these people are."
My reaction: Probably hiding in an secret annex somewhere if "they" know what's good for them. And I need to get a suitcase ready, and find my annex because I think I'm a "they" in Trump's eyes. Even if not, when he starts rounding people up from mosques, that is when I will put a star of David on my arm and say "Take me, too."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
They don't remember.
It blows my mind and breaks my heart to realize that there are grown adults of around 20 years young, who don't remember what America w...
-
I’ve been accused of being “stuck in the sixties”, but the past six months of my life give new meaning to that phrase! We must travel back i...
-
I had a special request for this blog topic by a wonderful woman named Kate, whom I really respect from the on-line diet community I’m a lon...
-
I gave myself quite a scare last evening. First, a little history: on November 27th, it will be two years that I’ve been doing stunningly ...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.